- The Apple ID is the key that allows you to download content and access all Apple services.
- In this tutorial we will show you how you can create an Apple ID without using a credit card or debit card.
Apple ID, a key to the world of content
Having an Apple ID is a must for doing anything related to Apple services. If you want to buy music from iTunes, download apps from the App Store , or to use iCloud, you need to have an Apple ID.
Few years ago, linking a credit card to an Apple account was mandatory. However, Apple has changed its stance and had allowed users to create an Apple ID without a credit card for a while now.
Whatever may be the reason, today we will show you how to create an Apple ID without using a credit card / credit card due.
Creating an Apple ID without credit card or other payment method
These steps will teach you how to make id on iPhone , the process is same as for an iPod Touch, an iPad.
1) Make sure you have not logged into any account of Apple . If so, you just have to get out of it.
2) Go to the App Store and look for any free app . The application does not matter so just select the first one you see.
3) Press the “Free” application. It will show an “Install” button. Touch it again to start downloading. At this time, the App Store application will ask you to log in to your account or create a new one. Select “Create New Apple ID.”
4) Select your country or region , then click Next.
5) Tap “OK” twice to accept the terms and conditions. Optionally, if you have time, you can go through the terms and conditions before accepting them.
6) Enter the necessary information to create your new account. This includes email, password, date of birth, and a couple of security questions. Click on “Next” when you’re done. Make sure you use an email address that is not currently registered or has not been previously used as an Apple ID. If necessary, create a new email address.
7) When you have to enter billing information, be sure to choose “None” . Then enter your billing address.
8) Apple will send a confirmation email to the email address you provide. Check your email and click the link “Check” on the email that Apple sends you, then sign in with your newly created username (your email address).
9) Finally, the application returns to the App Store , and sign in with your new account.
You will now be able to download free content from the App Store. If you ever try to download premium content, you must keep in mind that Apple will ask you to update your payment information and credit card proportions.
You will notice that , it will not be so difficult to create an Apple ID without using a credit card or debit card. Still, if you have questions and need help, do not hesitate to ask and we will be happy to help you.
In OSXiOS Expert | iPad How