Jailbreak iOS 8.x
Taiji iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak tool TaiGJBreak ready; you do the iPod touch, iPhone or iPad jailbreak ready yet?
In this tutorial, we will help you use TaiGJBreak jailbreak for your iOS 8.1.1 device. TaiGJBreak perfect jailbreak tool and is compatible with all devices running on iOS 8.0 to iOS 8.1.1.
Note – Please back up your device, and other valuable information, especially the photos, contacts, and information before proceeding with the jailbreak. You may lose data while jailbreaking.
Please make sure you are using this jailbreak ONLY for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad 2, the New iPad, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini 3 or iPod touch 5.
Let’s get started:
- Close iOS device lock screen password (or Touch ID) feature, followed by the implementation: Setting (Settings) then password (Touch ID & Passcode) and then Close your password.
- Close iOS devices Find My iPhone (Find my iPhone) function, you can do this by going to the Settings menu (Settings) then iCloud then Find My iPhone (Find my iPhone) and then Close.
- Double check your iOS device system is running on iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1 or iOS 8.1.1, so you can confirm that by going into Settings (Settings) then General (General) then About Section (About) and then the version (Version).
- Please use iTunes to restore your iOS device completely to the latest iOS 8.1.1 system, you need the firmware system iOS 8.1.1 which you can get from several online sources.
- Download and run the TaiGJBreak software on your PC. You need to have the latest build of this jailbreaking software for it to work correctly. Connect your iOS 8 devices to your computer, double-click TaiGJBreak icon to run jailbreak tool.
- Chosen Cydia and then uncheck the 3K assistant, the application helper according to your needs.
- Click on the middle of the green Start button to perform the process, TaiGJBreak tool automatically executes itself. Now don’t touch the USB cable, you do not need to perform any other operations now.
- Once the jailbreak is complete, your iOS 8 device will automatically restart. And after that Cydia icon will appear on the screen.
- This is an Untethered jailbreak so there won’t be a need to re-connect it to the iTunes software every time the phone dozes off.
- You can now enjoy the benefits of jailbreaking. You can add and delete repositories in the Cydia app, and can install even the paid apps for free.
Note- for the better results always, use the latest TaiGJailbreak tool. You can download the software from several online sources. Google is your friend!